Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Getcha Head In the Game...


Okay you guys... remember earlier in the year when I maligned the pop phenomenon that is Disney's High School Musical? Well guess who is directing HSMjr? Yes, me as part of a class I start teaching next week!


Left Brain (tm) would have an aneurism if he knew he allowed me to change my work schedule at Ye Olde to direct middle schooler in HSM. I think it is poetic justice.. and frankly going to be whole lot of fun.


The opportunities just keep on comin' AMEN. Maybe soon, there will be enough of those that I wont even need Ye Olde to sustain.


I guess I gotta " get my head in the game". Yeah, trust me I went there.


And for some truly fun HSM stuff, check out this video from University of Michigan Musical Theatre students - FUN - E.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That cracks me up. Aren't you the one who made the comment about HSM on my Facebook page? You're gonna have a blast!!!

Ms. Genevieve said...

Clearly I mock because I love. LOL