Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Opening Night

Okay. It's open.

The Wiz is almost in the past. Last night, I ended up gathering a basic black outfit out of my closet, just in case. Good thing I did, because when I got to the theatre.... I had no costume - on OPENING NIGHT. People. I am not kidding. They seemed so unconcerned about it too. That was when I shut down. I was, like, y'all get what you get. I was so mad.

After the show, the AD comes to me and says " This worked out better anyway... you looked great." WHAT! I almost blew a gasket. And when the director came over to me and tried to throw his arms around me and congratulate me, I had to ask him not to do that. Now, I know that isnt Christian of me... but I couldnt pretend that I was happy about the way it all turned out.

I need some sleep and I need this to be over.

No comments: