Friday, February 29, 2008

Clown to the left of me... Jokers to the right...

Nothing ever really goes as planned does it?

I am sitting at my new desk at my new job and some old feelings are popping up. There is a feeling a dread that I get every time my "boss" is mentioned. She's a little unstable - meaning, she does very little save read everyone's email and blame other people for things not getting done. She's a bit of a sad sally with a penchant for complaining.

I will say, I dont feel like commiting myself to a mental ward every morning like I did at Ye Olde... but I aint jumpin out of bed singing "Oh what a beautiful mornin'" either.

Theatre people are unhappy people. I have always known that, but I don;'t really know what to do about it. I certainly dont want to go off and work at IBM or something - but what else am I to do?

Can you believe it? I am trying to figure out what to do with my life... AGAIN.

Oh well... I have stuff to do - on todays menu: a class to teach, letters to write, press release to craft, audition to go to and a date tonight. When I put it like that, it doesnt sound so bad ...LOL

plus the poster child for antidepressants has the flu so she is out today.

No comments: