Sunday, March 02, 2008

dropping like files...

So am working on a show up at the Mount and it doesnt look good at the moment. I've been getting a rough vibe on this one from the get go. So far of the 18 people I cast, I have lost 5. None of the principals, so far...

The rehearsals have been rough and the kids are lukewarm about it. The music doesnt sound right and there is no one doing the production management. I definately am not being paid enough to coordinate every aspect of this show.

I just had someone drop out becasue they wanted to go to the Senior Prom. For real? The SENIOR PROM - Like this was high school. I dont know why I picked up this gig. I have no support and I am not having any fun with it.

Interestingly enough, I am not having any fun doing much of anything right now.

I know, I know life isnt all about fun... but I will say this, I liked it better when I was an actress.

1 comment:

TeKay said...

In a similar boat. Mine has to do with a director. he's been MIA for two weeks now and rehearsals are to start tomorrow for a show going up March 19.

oy.