Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lunch at the Macaroni Grill

Back by popular demand.

My blog.

No really ya'll I was ( and still am to a certain extent) so busy that I didnt have time to breathe let alone blog.

But here I am. Trying again. I was really groovin for a while there and then life exploded... well, that's really dramatic but you know what I mean.

Today, I am thinking about why it is that I go to a restaurant and eat three times what is considered a normal human portion.

Why does that happen? No one holds a gun to my head. There was the bread.... there went the bread ( yes, we'll have another LOAF!) Then the pasta... lots of pasta ( oh, I'm full... but this is so tasty). WTF, people!!!!

I wonder why I couldnt have put part of it in a container and took it home or left it at the office for lunch tomorrow? I'll need to eat tomorrow.

I'm feeling overstuffed, guilty and confused. Food is my friend...Food is my enemy.

PS: The bread the Macaroni Grill is laced with CRACK. I'm just saying....

No comments: