Monday, November 12, 2007

Monday, monday...

It's a busy day for me.

My sister's birthday is today so I have to go get her a token of my lpve and devotion. I am going to run out to the Michael's and get a gift certificate so she can get a poster and a certificate from her time in Teach for America framed. I think she will like that. She's thinking about how she will decorate her new house so things like that are important to her.

Leftbrain (tm) is out sick today, so I wont be harrassed at the j-o-b today.

I am still playing catch up, but I think I can get a handle on it this week, if I don't get distracted.

Tonight, we move into the dressing room at Toby's Sound of Music is officially in tech.

I am overdue on my writing class assignment - I think I can get it in tonight if I can write at Toby's. I will be glad that I only have one actual book class next semester. (I will be doing module classes for a week and I will have a directing internship) If I didnt have the day job I think it would be better ( in so many ways). It's been kind of tough getting all my assignments in on time this semester.

On top of all this I am still battling this "cootie". It's screwing with my voice and I really dislike that. I hope that it will go away before opening night.

Okay, that's about it... I better get down to it.

No comments: