Monday, January 19, 2009

Thought I would stop in...


There's a lot going on right now.


The country is changing...a person who looks like me is about to become the most powerful man in the United States. There is a spirit of amazing hope and optimism. I want to be a part of that. I am just not sure how.


For right now, I am keeping on, keeping on... Grad School, Working, Theatre....


Grad School

I am taking Text Analysis again ( I didnt finish it the first time ::sigh::) and Playwrighting. It's a lot of reading and writing, but I dont think it will be too much.


Work

Disco Theater keeps me very busy. The days really are flying by. We are already thinking about next season. There are some exciting things coming down the pike - i'll let you know when I get the go ahead.


Theatre

This is where it is getting interesting... I just got offered the position to direct Disney's High School Musical at the Lazy Susan. It should be quite an adventure. I think that is going to the direction of my blog for a little while.


So, that's what's happening...it's busy .... but y'all know, if it's busy - it's Genevieve :)


Be breezy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see you back in action. Congratulations on the directing gig. That's big news.

And what a beautiful picture of you in this post!

Take care. I wish you great success.