Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Long time, no blog....

The last time I posted something I was on my way to my cruise. Then I made a personal decision to not blog during the trip. I did journal the whole time and if I feel ambitious, I may post some of it. In the meantime, the highlights were: ...being away from it all for a fabulous week... a 75 minute massage ( ahhhh)... had a cold through most of the trip... delish food and bevvies...the sunshine warm and loving on my skin... the bluest of the blue water... laughing a lot with Momo, all in all a lovely vacay.

Now I am back at the office and all the work has started. And the tired has started.

My back is tense, my cold seems to want to make a reappearance. I am having a little post trip depression, and I am not real interested in anything.

tra la.

No comments: