Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday blues

When I was a little kid, I just to just get so sad on Sunday nights... it was back to school and my world of freedom would be over. I don't know how I sort of got over it...maybe I never did.

Tonight, I am sitting at my computer, watching bad TV feeling super sad. I don't want to go back to work. I don't want to be in the world I am in. I don't know what else I am supposed to be doing, but I feel as though what I am doing is not the right thing. I am not in the right job. That I know. I get sad everytime I think about going to work these days. I am not sure how to make this better. It may be affecting how I feel about everything else. I'm depressed.

I am going to try a couple of things to make me feel better. I was too bummed to go to my small group - I wont make that mistake again. I'm not going to hide at home. Nikki's birthday is this week and Im gonna go to her celebration on Tuesday. I skipped my first dance class last week because I had been beaten by work. I will try to make it to this weeks.

I'm looking forward to hanging out with Momo this weekend. I am going to frame some stuff and maybe we'll work on some art together. I have got to get out of this funk...

No comments: