Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So it's been a few days...

Let me catch ya'll up a little bit...

I've had some stupid back pain that has derailed most of my plans for the past week.

Last week my cellies evil twin came back. If you dont know what I mean, just ask - i'll tell you privately. I wish it would go away, but I think the evil one is actually the alpha... ::sigh:: It bummed me out and I ended up over eating this week.

On Saturday though, I was trated to one of the best performances I have seen in a long long time. PAIGE IN FULL rocks my socks. Paige Hernandez is a wonderful storyteller and a fantastic dancer. She tells her story through hip-hop and what a story it is.

anyway, it got my theatre mojo running again and it looks like I am going to manage the marketing for the Hegira. I am proud to affiliate with this group and cant wait to see what's next!

Sunday, I spent with Jesus and MellyMel :). Both of whom I love very much.
I think I will post separately about church... I need to think some things through.

Yesterday I got some bad news about my back. I have degenerative arthritis in my back. That means it will never get better. All I can do is manage the symptoms. Huge bummer. But a call to action.

I cant wait for my vacay - I am going to let all of this go for a while and come back and "shake the etch a sketch" - start over.

That's the great think about life... you get to start over. Praise God!

No comments: