Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Sucess at Ye Olde

Last night, a program I proposed was launched. The event was incredibly successful. It was one of the largest audience turn outs for a preview performance here - no mean feat as this was the new space which is twice a large as the old one. almost 700 people under the age of 35 came to see a show and listen to a friend of mine spin in the lobby. It was FAB.





The best part about it was that I made sure it was made known that this was MY project. I didnt want someone taking credit for my work AGAIN. I have been encouraged to send a report to everyone regarding the program. I will do that today as well as do follow up work with the new audience. Even though I have mixed feelings about my job - I have very strong feelings about the theatre itself.





Best moment of the night? When the Artistic Director of Ye Olde came over and gave me a big hug and kiss and said " Good job, honey, this is amazing!". ::sigh::

And for a little added fun...here I am at the event. ( Thanks to Miss Carol for the photo!)

No comments: