Friday, November 09, 2007

Tonight.

I'm posting this blog entry from the office of Toby's dinner theatre. It's a long story, but bascially I am doing my homework here tonight so I can give a friend a lift. Good deed for the day if you will.

But I have to say it's not a bad experience. There are lots of people in the company of this show that were a part of my terrific Little Shop experience. So, I'm getting lots of hugs and waves and stuff. Maybe I needed this today.

It's been a long week and I was feeling out of sorts. I keep forgetting what it feels like to be whole - to be home. To be loved. It's what I feel when , well, I am in my home ,at the Mount and here at Toby's. They've embedded some kind of homing device in me. I always come back.

Home Sweet Home.

1 comment:

KC said...

keep striving to build a life around these homes. It's worth whatever the sacrifices it takes. xoxo