Monday, November 20, 2006

11/17 Arts Conference

I just sat through the first session of the Arts Marketing Conference I came to NYC for. I am totally engaged and excited by the ideas being presented. There are so many resources out there! The information is available to those who want to learn. And those who want to learn will always be the leader.

I also feel justified that I am right on track in what I an concentrating on at work. the " new media" initiative is totally the right thing to do. Wisely implementing these new products and ideas into our current marketing and engagement strategies is the key to being the on the cutting edge. it's what will make Ye Olde the gold standard.

I see the future here. Now I need some credentials to make it happen. I need to be truly empowered to make change. I guess I better look into the blasted MBA or Arts Management degree.

No comments: