Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Angry Emotional Rant.

I don't think that anyone at Ye Olde has any right to tell me what to do on my own time. I don't think that putting something in the worker handbook about " outside projects" is appropriate. I am angry that it was my department head who said anything about it.

I'm angry that they pay me less than half of what I am worth and expect me to not do anything else to satisfy my soul. I am very angry. I want to yell and scream and tell people off.

I know that is not the right thing to do. I also feel like quitting right now.

I know some of this is the day and the stress of supressing my emotions. I just dont like the fact that my boss feels the need to control every aspect of my life. This man talks about my weight and my clothes and my race and my lifestyle. He presses me for information about my mother and tells me what to do with my life every day.

I politely listen and quietly pray for guidance and for him. I guess that is all I can do, besides quit.

I need to breath. I need a break. I need some lunch. I can't believe this day is only half over.

No comments: