Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Greetings from Ye Olde

So… am I reading a book called The Sociopath Next Door. It’s a fascinating read, really since uh; it looks like I may work for at least one.

I was told today that the department head ( sociopath ) thinks I may have time management issues. This stems from the fact that I was hospitalized and then was at home recuperating and things at the office didn’t get done. Oh, no wait…they did get done… from my home!

My boss believes that because the department head comes to me and just plonks new assignments on my desk and thinks that his jobs are more important than anyone else’s is the cause of this “ concern”. For the first time, I feel like my boss actually has my back. Which is a blessing since I really feel all alone here a lot of the time.

I know I am not alone, truly – that I am lifted when I cannot go on… I know that God is watching over me and wants the best for me. For some reason, this is where I need to be. I tell you though, it’s real frustrating to be told that someone who comes in four days a week from 11 – 3 thinks I have time management issues.

Ah me. I will lift it up to the Lord, hope for some clarity and get ready for my web seminar on “ The Digital School: marketing trends” Tra la…the glamour.

No comments: