Saturday, July 07, 2007

Laundry

Okay. I have a confession to make.

I don't ever make my bed.

I do everything I can NOT to take out the trash.

and most aggregious of my bad housekeeping sins... I wait till the very last second to do my laundry. I mean... hours before a trip...half hour before I am supposed to leave the house. I just dont do it.

and I dont know why.

When I lived away at college, I would save it all up and drive home and do it. My mom stopped doing my laundry a long time before that. My excuse was it was so far from my dorm and I never had any money.

When I lived in New York - the laundromat was at the bottom of a long hill and I lived in a four floor walk up. It was weight training on a grand scale. I would wait until the very last second ( aka: I was out of underware) then I would either buy some more ( yes, I did indeed buy more drawers instead of doing laundry) or cry and drag pounds and pounds of laundry down and catch a cab back up the hill.

Pathetic? yes. I know.

I tell you all of this to say I have been doing my laundry for two days now. I have done 9 loads and I proably have two or three more to do. Plus - dry cleaning ( add two more loads). REE DIC U LOUS!!!

But, there are lots and lots of clean clothes around and that makes me happy! ( and cute - cuz my cute clothes are clean)

No comments: