Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It all starts with a parking ticket...

Now for those of you who dont know, I work on the National Mall. I am also a pretty pretty princess who LOATHES the subway. so, everyday I drive down to the Mall and park there. I am one of thoe people who keeps the good tourists from finding a space on the Mall. I get parking tickets every couple of weeks ( but is still less than I paid for a space in the lot at Ye Olde). So, I am used to it.

What I am NOT used to is getting tickets in front of MY HOUSE.... at 1AM. I got into my car this morning only to find that a parking enforcement officer had generously given me a 50.00 ticket for an expired inspection sticker (oops).

Do i deserve to pay for my woeful civic neglect? Yes. Do I deserve to be ticketed at 1FREEKING am? Hellz no.

Made me very cranky. Had to vent.

No comments: