Friday, April 30, 2010

The end of a "lost" week...

It's Friday and I am glad that it is...

Like Pastor T.D. Jakes says " It's Friday...but Sunday's comin..." I definately need a recharge of some sort. This week has been super wonky. From doing All Shook Up all weekend to catching the Holy Spirit at Ebz last Sunday ( I guess I should blog about that too...) The week started all kinds of weird. That funky Nunsense call...blah blah blah. Instead of praying on it and staying in the Word, I have left it all the wayside. I have also eaten poorly and forgotten to take my meds. I have been scattered and uninterested in everything for most of the week. It's about to be a hoppin May. I have to do better than this.

I need the reset button. I need to go home, get in my jammies, have some popcorn and some TV. Get back in the the Book. Clean, do laundry and celebrate being free from bondage....

For right now though, I am gonna go read Pastor Mark's sermon from last week... or maybe even play it in the office ( my office mate is at a long lunch). Have my four point soup and some goldfish ( you know how I like my goldfish) and try to get my mind right.

Can you tell that I need a vacay? BAAAAAAAAAD.

No comments: