Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bacon!

There is bacon on the free breakfast buffet. ::cue celebratory music::

Perhaps I'll survive this.

I am totaly scared about this whole adventure. I feel like I dont know why I am here. I have to find some peace in the notion that God will carry me through this.

Today is pretty simple. I have to check in , sign up for some volunteer slots, try to find the DC people and volunteer for them as well and go to the opening meeting. They had sightseeing tours that were all full, so I think I will go buy snacks and bottled water for my room this afternoon. A nap would be nice too.

I have some "pitch prep" work to do so that should keep me pretty busy. I couldnt put it together at work - too busy.

There's a Matisse and Martini event at the Dallas Museums - I hope it is at the Gaylord and not in Dallas proper. I was planning to do the Dallas Museum of Art some time this week. Apparently, there is a fierce museum in Fort Worth too. I love a museum. :)

Okay, time to shower and brave the outside world. Wish me luck!

No comments: