Monday, January 29, 2007

Monday, Monday...

Things aren’t going so well this morning. I am having some stomach issues that are keeping me in the hotel room. I’ve missed some of the sessions this am but there are more this afternoon and for the next three days.

I am trying to make it to the conference in time for the Broadway lunch. It’s a chance for me talk to people who have an interest in theatre. I have about two hours to get my act together.

I am having issues with my computer. I don’t know what I did wrong, but I can’t get on the internet, which is a problem. Not only for my blogging, but I can’t check my work email – which multiply faster than rabbits in the spring. I feel disconnected. I don’t enjoy that.

On the upside, I can watch court shows while my stomach settles…

No comments: