Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Back to it all...

Just sat back down to my desk after the first staff meeting of 2007 at Ye Olde. I really didn't feel like coming back today. The meeting was uneventful and rather tame. Thank goodness.

I am having bad stomach cramps - the remains of the holiday cootie my sister gave to my mom and I. Thanks Liz! I called the doctor and I am scheduled for an appointment tomorrow am. Hopefully it will run its course before then. I will have to see an associate of my Dr.'s and frankly
I've never had a good experience with any one of them. They never seem to care - I am sure that is because I am not " thier " patient. Anyway, I hope I am better by then.

There are too many pieces of paper on my desk and none of them mean anything to me right now. Is that bad?

No comments: