Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Lion Snack

"I don't kill every lion I chase. But I'm going to continue chasing lions! The real trick is knowing which lion to chase and when to chase it. But if you don't chase it you'll never catch it!" - Pastor Mark Batterson

I was going through some of the posts I had missed on PM's blog evotional.com. It's really worth a visit. If you want to taste a real, relevant anointed blog sandwich, take a bite out of this one. He'll inspire you and convict you and make you remember what you were looking for in the first place! :) He rocks! ( and not just because he is my pastor).

I came across this quote in his blog, just as I was finking out on sending my grad school stuff. I know this is a lion I need to chase. I know it.

Chase the lion ya'll!

PS: I still feel like I have the crud.

No comments: