Sunday, January 14, 2007

MIA

Hey there,

I've been absent from the blogosphere for the past week.

Here are the highlights:

Tuesday- Had a great chat with Kacey, the director of NCC's Godspell. Then stayed for the rehearsal. What a great group of people, it should be a fun and "drama" free experience. For that I am eternally grateful.

Thursday - my back went out - I spent the whole day under the influence of muscle relaxers - no fun.

Friday - I got yelled at at work for not giving away tickets fast enough - whatever. My back was still hurting, my boss was out for a terrible family situation, I was mad cranky and I gave myself indigestion by eating a lot of fried food.

On the up side, I got to spend some time with a friend I havent seen in a while ( glad the box office was closed for a week)

and I got some advice on my grad school application. That's about it y'all.

Now you're all caught up.

No comments: