Thursday, June 14, 2007

Another Opnin', Another Show...

Well, it's opening "night" ( it's the middle of the day of opening). I have just gone to the CVS to purchase my travel eyeliner and mascara. I am hoping I haven't spilled too much down the front of my shirt ( I have to wear it for the curtain call). I don't feel the flutterbys I usually feel. It probably has to do with the minimal amount of stage time I have. Don't get me wrong..."Audrey II" is pretty pivitol to the story, but I get to do my stuff from in the pit ( which upstairs instead of down). It makes it easier to growl and act like a fool when no one but the boys in the band can see me.

I am edgy... and I dont feel like being in my office, but it is pretty quiet here - no too many people around and no big "fires" to put out. We just opened and show and that usually brings a short lull. Anyway... I am sipping my Gold Peak iced tea ( the BEST diet iced tea EVER!!!!) and trying to get some work done.

or...maybe I will daydream some more...

For those of you who dont know.... here is the info on the show I am talking about.

Little Shop of Horrors opens tonight at Toby's Dinner Theater of Columbia

It runs from now until August 19th. I would love it if you all come out and " see" my work. It's a fun night out and dinner is included in your ticket price. You cant beat that with a stick! :)

Alright...I am going back to work now.

1 comment:

TeKay said...

Break a leg, my sweet. You will be mahvelous.