Friday, June 29, 2007

Bon Voyage, Sir Fabulous.


Today is the last day of Sir Fabulous' internship with Ye Olde.

I hope that he has learned a great deal and has had some fun. Life can be hard. I tried not to add to the crap life gives by being a heinous boss. I hope that he learned how NOT to live his life through the mistakes I have made. I hope that he learned a little more about himself and what he wants for his future.

I pray that I have helped him prepare for the next chapter in his life.

I pray that his new fellowship is filled with opportunities to communicate his vision and his passion.

I pray that he doesnt forget us here in the Capital City when he is famous in the Big Apple.

He's a good guy with a bright future. He has touched Ye Olde in ways the organization has yet to discover. We are blessed for the time we shared with him.

Bon voyage, friend.

1 comment:

Sir Fabulous Himself said...

your prayers have not been in vain. I promise.

much love,

Sir Fabulous