Monday, June 18, 2007

Somewhere that's Green...

Far from Skid Row ,

I dream we'll go

somewhere that's green...



Somewhere That's Green, from Little Shop...



My boss just left my cubicle and I heard myself singing that line in my head. He just came in "handle" me. Clearly sent by Crazyman (tm) to make sure I follow thier twited party line, I was told not say anything about thier semi-diabolical plot to cheat around a promise Ye Olde made to get some money. I am not supposed to say how I feel about it, even if asked. I was then told " If I can't say something nice about the idea dont say anything at all." and " dont look like your not saying anything because you dont approve". I was basically told not to talk and how to " wear my face" during a meeting. Who does that? Last time I checked I didnt work with my mama. I am really sorry that your plan is shady and you dont want anyone to say that in the meeting so you can continue to just cheat around everything instead of working. That's not really my problem.

My problem is that Leftbrain (tm) has decided that he needs to " handle" me - Like I am the freekin' Lindsay Lohan of the office! I know that God is trying to push me out of this situation into a new one... I cant see what the new situation is yet, so I have a hesitation to get out.

Someday I will go... and it will be great. In the meantime:

Please wait...

The business is doing great...

So why I am I feeling so depressed?

Call Back In the Morning -from Little Shop

2 comments:

TeKay said...

Hey lady, I hope the show is going well.


"get out before you are pushed out"

later..

love.

Sir Fabulous Himself said...

"they say the meek shall inherit... you know the book doesn't lie..."

The Meek Shall Inherit from Little Shop of Horrors