Friday, May 04, 2007

addicted to procrastipacking

I have to say I think I may have perfected the art of waiting till the last possible second to pack now. It's 1:45am and I have not finished packing. In fact, I can hear load 1 of 2 of my laundry tumbling in the basement right at this second. Madness! You say? Yes, I say, it is.

I will say that I had a fab time with my gal pals at the coffeehouseoflove (tm) tonight. My spiritual sendoff was quite wonderful. I have a lot to think and pray about on the trip...all good things... all new. I also have a shiny new copy of The Organic God by Margaret Feinberg signed by the author ( thanks pastorfriend (tm) !!!) to take on my journey.

I am less than 48 hours away from a trip I am REALLY looking forward to. But what is on my mind... have I packed enough underware? How much is too much underware?

I am also thinking " Do I really have to go to work tomorrow?" I soooooo dont want to. But, there are "T's" to cross and "I's" to dot before I set sail.

Plus, my last beach picture and the picture of the boat are on my work computer and I wouldnt want y'all to miss that ;)

No comments: