Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Sometimes emails make me happy.



"George Washington was here in my office yesterday! :) I told him you said, “Hello”! "
- colleague from Mount Vernon
Okay, so I have to confess, when I went to Texas for the American Bus Association Marketplace, I developed a little crush on George Washington ( as portrayed by Dean Malissa, above). He is so tall, so distinguished and so smart ( all the things I love in a man). And that hair in the picture is his - it's long and straight - he curls it for appearances. tee hee.
We had some nice conversations the morning that the Washington Convention and Tourism Corporation had thier Tour Operator Breakfast. The head of the WCTC had a " talk show " about what was new in DC. "George Washington" and "William Shakespeare" appeared on the show.
I must have mentioned my crush to my colleague... LOL
Had to share, it sort of made my day...

No comments: