Thursday, May 31, 2007

Loved and Lonely

It's a pretty funny thing. I am blessed by more friends than I know what to do with! Everyone is so wonderful and wacky. It makes for good times and lots of love and support. I never thought I could be lifted up so high.

Why is it then I feel so lonely? I am sitting here tonight, in my messy bedroom, contemplating cleaning it up. Intermittently reading a trashy bodice ripper and writing my own version. Boycotting TV for the night...sipping iced tea sweetened with agave ( my vegan friends would be so proud...Look ma! No equal!) I am relaxed. And sad. I wish I wasnt alone. I wish I had a partner. Would I be doing anything differently tonight? I doubt it. I just wouldnt feel so alone.

I'll talk to the one who makes these plans for us. Maybe my season of singleness will come to an end someday soon. It would be nice.

No comments: