Wednesday, May 23, 2007

ARGH

Today is an"Argh" day. A day when it really would have been better for me to call in "cranky" and stay home. It's funny, cuz there aren't a lot of people in the office - everyone is preparing for Ye Olde's annual foray into the park for free theatre.

I just feel annoyed with the whole world - or at least my little piece of it. I just want to go home and read a book. And I cant. And that annoys me.

In fact , I have to rush home tonight and coiff up for a black tie event I have been strong armed into going to. The best part? I will have to sit in at a table in an uncomfortable gown with people who grate on my last nerve, people from work, for three hours. There are no fun people there. Only people I have to smile at and listen to for HOURS!

I think by now, you all know that social events make me anxious. Big snooty ones make me nauseous. One's that I am forced to go to make me angry.

So of course, this is the core of why I feel like everything and everyone is getting on my nerves today. My nerves are shot. I dont feel like crying... I feeling like quitting. Everything and everyone.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, really it is. Argh.

No comments: