Tuesday, May 29, 2007

decisions, decisions...

Well... lets start with a " win". A praise report, indeed!

I asked my boss for the days off to go do the matinee of Little Shop and lo and behold... he gave them to me. He said that if my work slacked off or that things were falling through the cracks we would have to revisit it. But, I am taking the days as vacation days. Halleluiah! God is good. The timing was right...Left brain (tm) was in a good mood and I got through something I was really dreading. YAHOOO!

With that settled, I decided to revisit my theatre company. I had put it on hold for lots of reasons... but mostly because the level of drama that was being generated internally was rivalling anything that you could see on stage. Unecessary drama caused my the wrong combination of people at the wrong time.

Well the time is different now, I am different now and the people I choose to associate with on the regular are different now. I'm also not doing it for selfish reasons anymore. It isnt about me. It's about what God is trying to do through me and THAT my friends is all that matters.

I will speak more on this when the plans are firmer. There should be more info by the end of the summer.

I just wanted to share that I had taken some action, asked for what I needed and made a decsion. That's already a pretty big week for me ; ).

No comments: