Thursday, December 07, 2006

I don't know what to think.

Okay, so last night I was all about cleaning up my food intake and I drove through Mickey D's for breakfast this morning. I'm weak - so sue me.

I also decided to get the whole Boy Next door thing out of my system. I felt like I needed some answers so I asked for them. I left him a message and said " look if you dont want to see me anymore, cool - just tell me why so I dont make the same mistake again" I even gave him a time he could call to assure that I wouldnt answer the phone.

He called back five minutes later.

The first words out of his mouth were " I love you." The screaming in my head started after that so I cant really tell you what was said after that.

I dont understand people. I especially dont understand men people.

I do understand that the only thing I will ever be able to control is myself and my reactions to things. I am learning the lessons... I just dont like them.

No comments: