Monday, December 18, 2006

You know what I hate? - warning HUGE RANT

I hate being forced into something.

I hate being forced into social situations.

I hate being told what a good time I will have if I go.

I just hate it.

And that is why I am pouting... I have just been ordered to go to the Holiday party at Ye Olde. " Just sashay in and give out some air kisses."

Ugh.

These are some of the most un natural events known to man.

I dont want to be friends with most of the people at Ye Olde. I'll be nice and I'll be friendly - but can I at least have my evenings free?

If I want to be your friend, you'll know it... we wont have to bond at a freeking Christmas party!!!!!!

I hate it hate it hate it.

I hate being asked if I am going to sing karaoke ( HELL NO I AM NOT GOING TO SING FOR YOU DRUNK JERKS).

Can't you just give me a 20.00 gift card instead? It would be a much merrier occasion for me.

For those of you who dont know, I have a pretty serious social anxiety issue. I will have to take medication to go to this event. I will now spend the next four hours stewing about it and trying not to be mean to lovely people who just want me to have a good time.

I will also try really hard not to be bitter and angry towards the person who started this internal rant. I know that I am his prized pig and he wants to show me off. It makes him look better if I am at this party shucking and jiving - it shows how happy his part of the farm is if the big pig squeals at the Christmas party.

Well sooooueee and F*&^ you. Hope I dont crash my car on the way home after being hopped up on Xanax to get through a freeking holiday party.

oink.

No comments: