Sunday, December 17, 2006

What Chou lookin' at?


After the big show...

I took some pictures with my peeps. I realized that I didnt have any current pictures with my NY family. I miss them a lot and I want to have some snaps of them at my office and stuff ( and as soon as I get them downloaded a few up here too ;) ). Then Barry, Marty, Julie, Liz and I went to dinner. We had yummy Italian food at Patsy's in Chelsea and then stepped next door for Choux - puff pastry french japanese style ! Liz and I were so excited by it that we bought a dozen!!!! After purchasing our pastry, we headed back to Jersey. We devoured choux after choux and then fell into a choux coma... well not really, but we were definately really full of choux.

Liz tried to go to sleep, but I knew that Justin Timberlake was on SNL so I was game to see if he would be as funny as he was the last time. He did NOT dissapoint. The highlight of course was the short with JT and the Sandberg kid, " D&^% in a Box" funnay.

I fell asleep laughing.

No comments: