Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Okay Okay...

So the party wasnt that bad.

I did have to take the pills to get there and I held up the wall for an hour or so. Then, I sort of hid in the corner for a bit. Then I relaxed.

The worst thing that you can give to an office party is a karaoke machine and alcohol, that is all I am going to say about that.

One of my "podmates" played an awesome joke on me. He kept telling people that I was going to sing " Feliz Navidad". Whaaaat?!?!?! He got about 20 people to ask me- it was hilarious!

I didnt eat any of the food, but it looked okay. I had a couple of cokes and talked to the people I like from work ( see rant - I was right).

I got a chance to speak to my office crush. I wish I knew a way to tell him that I like him and would like to get to know him better. But, as usual, I am a feardy cat and dont say what I need say when I need to say it.

I'm just glad that I got through the party in one piece. :)

No comments: