Friday, April 13, 2007

Blessed.

Today, I reached out. Mercy and Grace reached back.

I replied to an email from pastorfriend (tm) and poured out some of the frustration and angst I was feeling. I recieved in return a gentle, spirit led kick in the pants. It was hard to hear. It was hard to read. It took me about two hours to read it totally through without crying.

Then the second email arrived. Loving support and a call to action came from Gentleartsyfriend(tm). She sent an email that I am not sure I can ever read without crying. (I printed both of them and put them in my purse). She even quoted the big R. Talk about pulling out the big guns.

I am standing in the middle of a pit. There are many lions around me. The crowd is pulling for me. What am I going to do?

I was asked to "take one step". I promised to go to the Little Shop audition. Is that going to be enough? I just dont know.

No comments: