Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Feed Me...



I got a call today from Toby's Dinner Theatre. I am going to be playing the role of "Audrey II" in the upcoming production of Little Shop of Horrors. Whoo hooo!


A couple of things about this gig... I have wanted to work at Toby's for many years. I have also wanted to pay the man-eating plant sice I was in college and understudied it. It involves weekday matinees. These may be the spliting point for me and the Marketing department at Ye Olde. I cant imagine that Crazyman (tm) and LeftBrain (tm) will appreciate or approve 11 Wednesday's this summer. Especially in light of the fact that I was honest with them and told them I hated the boring part of my job and didnt want to do it anymore. Like I said, this may be the parting of the ways.


I am not in a place of fear about this though. There are several solutions on the horizon... one of them involves coffee :)


Nevertheless... I thank my fairygodmothers for pushing me and loving me through the auditions and helping over the hurdles. Trust me, y'all will get a shout out in the program.

No comments: