Sunday, April 29, 2007

How was your weekend?

Mine was great. It was busy, but I don’t feel like I missed anything. I started off with terrific conversation at the coffeehouseoflove™. It was good to decompress and talk with some like minded folk.

Saturday, I had rehearsal for Little Shop… it was a read through with the whole company. Wow. This is going to be one good show. Even the understudies rock at Toby’s! The environment is more professional than other performance situations I have been in and I like that a lot. I do feel like I am moving forward by working at this venue. Midway through the director throws her arms around me and tells me “I love you! You’re gonna be great!”. How is that for positive reinforcement? She said a couple of other interesting things too, but I’ll save that for later when I have more info.

Mistress Quickly finally has had it with me. On the way to Columbia she lit up her “Maintenance Required” button. Basically, she told me to go have her checked out NOW. So, I got home and made a vow to take her to Alexandria Toyota the next day.

My sister and I trekked out to the Wal-Mart for some sundry shopping. You know I had to get all the small bottles of crap that run out before your trip is over …LOL. I dropped a pretty penny, but I also bought some medicine and stuff that I needed so I didn’t feel too bad. Plus – I’m going on vacation! I have to get “stuff”! :)

No comments: