Saturday, April 21, 2007

Two awesome things...

I got my computer up and running again. My uncle took a look at it and suggested a few things for me to try. Which I did and it worked. Huzzah!

Back in business.

The second awesome thing? My first rehearsal for Little Shop...

It was just me, the vocal director and the stage manager. :)

It's gonna be a good experience. The SM is on point, all the materials were ready and handed to me as soon as I walked in. The VD worked straight through for and hour and a half. He was on point and really good. I think I am going to hire him for voice lessons.

I'll be using my voice in a different way. Using some of the lower reigster and doing an R&B style that I dont usually do. I am really happy - it's also not a lot of pressure ( no dancing ).

Now if I can find a way to stay employed and do these matinees it will be golden!

LOL

Now it's time for a nap.

No comments: