Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The world wants to steal your joy.

This past weekend, I made " all things new". One the inside... everything else is still THE SAME!!!!

Another day at Ye Olde and wouldnt you know it? I am getting bombarded with stupid stuff. Sometimes the people who are "the boss of me" like to get hung up on small things and wear them into the ground. Like today for example - missed call, tour leader contacts Education department - passiveaggressiveone (tm) down there blind copies my boss on an email reply to the tour leader. Let the fun begin!

It made me so mad and so frustrated that I walked around the neighborhood, praying for a good ten minutes. When I came back inside, I replied to his email and yelled at passiveagressiveone (tm) for starting all of this. Fortunately, something else shiny distracted "the boss of me" and I have been mercifully left alone since then.

I am praying for a peaceful afternoon. But I may have to have french fries for lunch... just to ease the tension ;)

No comments: