Sunday, April 15, 2007

Things I am thinking about tonight...

I was watching a little Daystar Television Network, my favorite overnight companion...

Mark Crow at Victory Christian Center in Oklahoma City, OK had some words for me this evening.

Here are some of the key thoughts....

...People don't treat you right, but that's okay - cuz Jesus treats you right and that's all that matters...

...Sit in a new "seat". A seat of redemption and new life...I'm stayin' in my seat... I want to sit down in a place of joy!
Take the time for Reflection, to Regenerate, to Reconsile and to Represent.

Make a choice that you dont want to sit in your sin and your sorrow any longer.

...Don't quit on God...
Lord take my pain, take my hurt and my shame.

...Tell the Devil you're not doing it anymore... tell him to deal with your Boss...

Do a new thing! You are Christ's ambassadors. You were appointed ! You're on assignment!

Get up everyday and exchange your sin for purpose in Christ. ( I think this one is what got me. I need this more than anything else. I need to rededicate myself to my Purpose in Christ)

I struggle, people, trying to figure out to how to do this new thing. I know that the time has come to make some serious changes. You're gonna hear more about this as I am able articulate it. Right now, if you dont mind, I'm gonna use this platform to make some notes... Feel free to use what works for you.

Halleluiah, grace like rain
falls down on me....

No comments: