Monday, April 09, 2007

Nappy Headed Ho's

Now that I have your attention...

I would like to turn your attention to something that the " liberal" media is turning a blind eye to. Don Imus's blatently racist and sexist remarks on his radio show last week.

There is a good article on it here. I am stunned and appalled that this guy gets to just say whatever he wants about the scholar athletes on the Rutgers University Women's basketball team. Is it okay? I dont think so! Get mad, people! Let the media know that call people " out of thier names" for ratings and attention is ludicrous and ignorant and just plain wrong.

Isn't the old adage " if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all"? If that is true then Don Imus needs to just shut it.

Jerk.

PS: I know all those women could take him in a one on one game and that is the real reason he is such a bootyhead (tm) - hater.

No comments: